Protect Your Investment
These protection plans will keep your vehicle looking like it just left the lot.
Congratulations on your vehicle purchase!
With the investment you have made in your vehicle, it is important to consider coverage for the future and considering all the electronic components in today’s vehicles, repairs can often be costly. Plus, you just can’t control the inevitable door dings in parking lots, kids spilling food and drinks, pet damage, salt damage, and more that happen during the life of your vehicle.
We offer plenty of options so that your vehicle is prepared for the road ahead, whatever it may include. Here are some options that are offered through our Finance & Insurance offices in East Dubuque, Hazel Green, Platteville, and Manchester.
Don’t be left paying on a car that no longer exists.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) helps you cover what you owe on your vehicle loan or lease if you experience a total loss before it is paid off. It waives the difference between your primary auto insurance settlement and the outstanding balance owed on your vehicle on the date of the loss.
- Provides protection for new and used vehicles valued or financed up to $100,000
- Reimburses you for your primary auto insurance deductible up to $1,000
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000
Vehicle Service Contract
Help cover the cost of repairs and parts past the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Pays 100% of covered parts and labor after deductible
- Allows you to transfer your contract or get a refund for the unused portion
- Provides protection against increasing repair costs
- Unlimited mileage term lengths
- Eligibility up to 15 model years and 150,000 miles
- Rental coverage assistance
- Roadside assistance
Paint & Fabric
Keep your vehicle looking like it just came off the lot.
- Products are applied at the time of purchase to protect against:
- Paint damage from road salt, hard water, tree sap, insects, bird waste, acid rain & more.
- Stains from pets, gum, crayons, ink, makeup, lotion & more. If damage occurs, areas will be repaired and retreated.
- Rips, tears, cracks, and loose stitching.
- Coverage terms of 1-6 years. Coverage is transferable.
- Available for new and predriven vehicles. No deductible.
- Cost ranges from $499 to $699.
Spray-On Truck Bed Liners
Protect your truck’s bed against impact, abrasion, rust, and corrosion.
- Polyurethane sprays on up to 1/4″ thick. Won’t crack, peel, warp, or shift in bed the way drop-in liners can.
- Watertight seal prevents rust and corrosion. Resists scratches and abrasions.
- Maintenance-free: No waxing, repainting, or screws to tighten
- Limited lifetime warranty, most items will be fixed unless the vehicle is being used for heavy commercial use. No yearly inspection needed.
- Textured, flexible surface reduces load slippage
- In event of an accident, surface is repairable.
- Available in any color
- Cost ranges from $500 to $700, depending upon bed size and protection level.
Out of sight, but not out of mind: this product protects the exposed undercarriage of your vehicle.
- Up to a 10-year warranty
- Cost ranges from $399 to $500, depending upon vehicle.
- Undercoat, a black petroleum-based product, is applied to coat and seal the underside of the vehicle against:
- Moisture, dirt, salt, grime, and more
- Corrosion and damage
Keep your vehicle looking new by protecting it from rust from the get-go.
- Products are applied at the time of purchase to protect against salt and moisture.
- Inside of doors, fenders, quarter panels, trunk area, under the hood and sub-frame are coated, plus the underside (except for the exhaust, springs, axle, suspension, and any moving parts).
- Up to a 10-year warranty
- Inspections can be performed to check the rust protection and and refresh/touch-up as needed
- Cost ranges from $525 to $725, depending upon vehicle.
Tire & Wheel
Protect your wallet from costs associated with damage from potholes, nails, and other road hazards.
- Flat tire repair
- Mounting and balancing
- Wheel repair or replacement
- Tire replacement
- Roadside assistance
- Car Rental
- Trip interruption – lodging and meal reimbursement if your covered vehicle is disabled due to road hazard damage more than 100 miles from your home.
- Available alloy wheel cosmetic repair
- Cost ranges from $499 to $999, depending upon vehicle and wheel size/type.
Protect your vehicle from expensive repairs, from a ding in the door to tire repair or replacement.
- Choose from multiple packages – options include paintless dent repair, windshield repair, interior repairs, tire repair or replacement, wheel repair or replacement, mounting and balancing
- All packages include roadside services, key replacement, and alternate transportation
Credit Life Insurance
Can provide a clear title to your beneficiary in the event of your death.