Customer Input Drives 2019 Buick Envision Makeover
The all-new 2019 Buick Envision has arrived at Runde Chevrolet Buick GMC in Platteville, WI!
The re-designed luxury SUV has a new grille, sculpted front and rear, and new wheel choices.
“Some of the 2019 Envision’s most notable changes are the results of listening to our customers,” said Elizabeth Pilibosian, chief Envision engineer, in a press release. “Beneath the updated exterior are a number of changes guided by a goal of offering the most refined and pleasant driving experience possible.”
One of those customer-guided changes is a stop/start deactivation switch on the instrument panel. This allows the driver to choose whether to use the stop/start function.
Small tweaks throughout the vehicle make for a better driver experience: the seat heating system warms up more quickly, the hands-free microphone is improved for better call quality and voice recognition, and the Rear Vision Camera has enhanced visibility.
The 2019 Envision also includes a Tire Fill Alert that lets a driver know when a tire has reached its recommended pressure level.
In the cabin, there is an air ionizer to help eliminate odors, reduce bacteria, and provide better air quality.
Other changes include:
- New nine-speed automatic transmission for 2.0L turbo models.
- 2.0L turbo engine offers increased vehicle performance of 252 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- Single rate brake booster for improved overall brake performance that requires less effort.
- Flexibility to switch between Adaptive Cruise Control and conventional Cruise Control.
- Next-generation wireless charging with wattage capability for fast and efficient charging, including iPhone8/iPhoneX compatibility.
- Lighting upgrades across all trims: HID headlights standard on 2.5L models, bi-functional LED headlamps on 2.0L turbo models and LED wing signature lights on every model.
The 2019 Buick Envision has a starting MSRP of $32,990.