Five Things You May or May Not Have Known About Suzuki
1. The Suzuki Corporation will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2009. Today it is one of the largest manufacturers of motors in the world. The company employs over 45,000 people worldwide and their vehicle sales annually surpass the sales of many other renowned companies like BMW, Mercedes and Saab. In fact, Suzuki actually outsells Mazda, Subaru, and Porsche combined.
2. The founder of the company, Michio Suzuki, started off in the silk industry building the highest quality textile looms in the business — he built them to last. When he becan to search for something fresh to focus his efforts on, he looked to transportation. His son, Shunzo, took off with this idea and built a small motor that was attached to a bicycle. This soon evolved into building motorcycles.
3. Ichiro Suzuki has had over 200 hits in each of his seven seasons playing for the Seattle Mariners … but since that really doesn’t have anything to do with Suzuki Motor Corporation — here is our actual Suzuki fact #3: Today Suzuki also builds scooters, ATV’s, and outboard boat motors in addition to manufacturing cars, SUV’s, and motorcycles. Suzuki racing machines have also captured Grand Prix racing trophies and championships all over the world.
4. In 2007 Suzuki’s car manufacturing division sold over 100,000 in America for the second straight year.
5. Every new vehicle that Suzuki puts on the road is backed by Suzuki’s no deductible powertrain limited warranty that runs 100,000 miles or 7 years, whichever comes first. This warranty is transferrable from one owner to the next and emergency roadside assistance is included for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles of ownership.
The Runde Suzuki-PreDriven store in Hazel Green, WI has been selling Suzuki cars and SUV’s since 2005 and their popularity continues to grow around the Tri-State area. You can check out the 2008 Suzuki line-up by either stopping by our Suzuki store or by checking them out online at https://www.rundeautogroup.com/
Below is a partial listing of the 2008 Suzuki vehicles:
The 7-Passenger XL-7
The SX4 fuel efficient Crossover — Available in FWD or AWD